Costa Porto develops tax planning for different industrial segments, offering advisory on international trade operations in compliance with Brazilian customs legislation.
- Assistance for recovering ICMS tax fund into financial resources.
- Scenario analysis optimizing tax expenditure in Special Customs Regimes such as Temporary Admission, Temporary Exportation, etc.
- Evaluation of tax impacts on international operations
- Tax legislation understanding and goods tax classification
- Tariff Exemption
- ICMS Tax – use of ICMS credit through intermediation of intercompany exports